The following documents are required for the submission of visa application.
Original Passport along with a copy of NIC.
- Please ensure that the passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry
- Two Photocopy sets of the first 2 pages of your passport.
- 03 Photographs (3.5x4.5 cm).
- Photographs should be in color
- Must be taken against a blue background
- Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not hide the facial features)
- Image must be taken within the last 3 months.
- A copy of B form (for children if accompanied)
- Letter from the applicant’s employer granting leave of absence and stating how long the applicant has been employed, his/her designation and salary if he/she is employed.
- Personal latest bank statement for last 6 months/ signed and stamped by the bank, with Bank letter.
- For business visa, a letter from the chamber of commerce along with NTN certificate is required (not required for tourist visa).
- Original return air ticket (Thai Airways preferred). Stapled to the last page of the passport.
- Two Visa forms should be filled in “Capital Letters”. Every adult and child should fill the form (parents to sign for their children).
- Introduction letter addressed to the Visa Officer must be included
- Invitation letter from Thai Company.
Leopards Courier Service Charges
- Transit Visa fee Rs.3,000/-
- Tourist visa fee Rs. 4,000/-
- Business visa: Rs.8,000/-
- Multiple entries (for one year): Rs.20,000/-
- From Islamabad: Rs.500/-
- From the rest of Pakistan: Rs.1,000/-
- Door Delivery and SMS information also available in Value added services.
- *Embassy/Leopard’s Fee is non-refundable regardless in any case.
To download visa application form please visit the following web link.
Now you can submit your visa application at Leopards Courier Services Express Centers located in your own city. After the Visa process has been completed you may pick up your passport from the same location you dropped it off at. For finding suitable express centers you can call or just click the option available on our website leopardscourier.com Find Express Center
- The Royal Thai Embassy reserves the rights to process your application according to the Royal ThaiGovernment’s rules and regulations, and to issue or to reject any application without giving any reason.
- The Royal Thai Embassy also has the right to request from the applicant additional documents other than those stated above to support his/her visa application at any time.
- Documents once submitted shall not be returned to the applicant.
- It is notified for the general public that a foreigner, who intends to visit Thailand, must be in possession of minimum US$500 or an equivalent amount in any other hard currencies at the time of entry. In case the passenger fails to prove his/her income status, he/she may be rejected and repatriated by the Thai immigration authorities.
- Applicants for Transit visa must acquire the visa of the country of destination prior to submission for Visa application at the Royal Thai Embassy. In case no visa for the country of destination is required, the applicant must be supported by an air-ticket along with an invitation letter from a reliable firm or person confirming that the passage through Thailand to the country of destination has be arranged with all the documents mentioned above.
- Thai official website is http://www.thaiembassy.org/islamabad
- Average Processing time is 8 working days.